Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Eleanor's Post (Sorry it's late)

Twenty years from now I would like to be working as a successful architect designing homes for people who need them. I would also like to be married with two children and have two dogs, preferably, long-haired daschunds or labs, as I have never been allowed a pet. I don't mind where I live it could be anywhere as long as it's not to cold and the housing style is 'vintage'. (I despise designing vintage houses.)

No comments: