Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ty's post (reposted because other had a problem)

I think that in twenty years, I will have been married to the girl of my dreams, and living my life proudly. I will hopefully be teaching so that I will have saved up a large sum of money to support my family. I dont think that I really worry about the future and i usually only think of what is ahead in five minutes and what was in the past five minutes.

No comments: