Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, June 1, 2009

Ceilie's Post

After ten long years of attending Pine Point with all of my classmates, there is not enough time in the world or space in this text box to even begin describing all of the laughable, enjoyable, emotional and incredible memories I have made with all twenty one of them. So instead, I decided to choose a special memory (but certainly not the only one) that I have always and will always remember them by. 

Anna- Attempting to order Thai food and lacking basic social skills in the process 
Caroline-All the hayrides at your Halloween party...and this year when my dad sat in the part on the bulldozer where dirt and stuff would go...that was interesting. (You thought I was going to say Chasing Geese weren't you?)
Eleanor- Kidz Bop-ing on the ride home from that lacrosse game
Gabe-Ceremony of the Keys and then your post-ceremony "Third Wind" and you occasionally pretending to be a revolving door in Math class
Hannah-All those times we studied French in Doc's Office...
Julie- You and Clement interacting in general in France was one of the funniest things I have ever seen...and all the things he yelled in English
Kate-That sleepover at your house a few summers ago when we played Rose Bud and Thorn. "Rose, well you're loud. Um, Bud, you could work on being quieter and Thorn, you're loud."
Kimo-You and Anna singing "How to Raise a Child" (I know I wasn't really a part of that but it was a real treasure)
Kyle- Making that movie at Ethan's house with the Monk call...and the image of you playing Nerf guns with Adrien
Lydia-.....that time you texted me as I was writing your tribute was sorta funny...I guess?
Olivia-French class...enough said
Parker-Every M.M.A.D meeting in the underground lair ever...and pretending to be riding bicycles when we really weren't in England
Rashad- You, me and Lydia singing the "Castle on a Cloud" solo (This actually only happened in my dreams, but it will become a reality one day) 
Sarah- Talent Show of '05 when The Cheetah Girls performed their first and final concert
Scarlet-Me in a homemade fat suit+ ball+ weird kids from across the road+blind person glasses=uncomfortable (literally) situation 
Teddy-Painting those dot pictures in second grade (not quite sure if you remember this one but I sure do. It was awesome.)
Timmy-That time way back when when you taught me how to drive the Gator (Don't tell Lydia but she was merely an assistant while you were the true teacher.)
Tristan-No words. 
Ty-A little something called "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" I don't know if you've ever heard of it but for some reason it makes me think of you.
Wendell-FCD After Hours Partay!
Zack- That time in Ms. Lozis' advisory when you fell in out of your chair

No comments: