Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kyle's Post

I really enjoy Ceilie's idea of listing a memory with everyone so I'm going list quotes from some of my favorite moments.

Sarah-(There are waaaaay too many for me to remember with you so i picked that time at Caroline's) "Kolt, wheres mom?" "Building a fort?"- "Ewww their like the webbing on the inside of your fingers."

Rashad-"NINJA!"

TY-"I make it beautiful." "I make it Sexy."

Tristan-"You have no right to be mad at me. You had an afro that means you had a responsibility."

Hannah-"I had to take a long pee, but then I had to cut it short."

Teddy-Just watching you absolutely decapitate your frog in 7th grade.

Ceilie-"Wow Mr. Mitchell the crickets didn't even show up for that one." (There are also no words for the time you broke the sink in 7th grade.)

Scarlet-"We are now in the womb of the giant snake and we will soon be exiting through the ___."-"I bash your face in!"

Gabe-"I just want to dance in a bowl of Cocacola."

Parker-"I'll keep my pants on for you Kyle." (In France)

Lydia-"They may sometimes be described as 'sneaky'. We don't know what they're up to."

Timmy-Watching you and Lydia use sign language during advisory.

Anna-"I didn't realize the pictures of sharks were going to be that funny." (Also I'm not positive it was you, but in like 5th grade I shared nicknames like "Soup" and "Shooku" with two other people)

Julie-"Conchita!!!"

Kimo-"I have so much respect for you right now." (France Boom)

Zack-"Kyle who do you think will rule the world first?" (this is from like 2nd grade w/ Christina)

Olivia-"I really wanna put eyeliner on you." (Awkward lol)

Eleanor-"Eleanor you, Zack, and I are all going to go over your house and watch Christina while she's competing in the Olympics."

Kate-"I wonder if theres a Hannah Montana for every race." (yes kate i realize i edited this a 'lil.)

Caroline-"You definitely have terrets and don't know it."

Wendell-"I always follow your models Mr. Salsich." (Wasn't actually there, but heard about it)

No comments: